Discover the Hostellerie du Chapeau Rouge, a 4-star establishment, which opens its doors to you throughout the year for an exceptional stay with your loved ones.
You can choose to stay in one of our comfortable and spacious rooms ranging from 16 m² to 35 m², in a contemporary style. They are available in different categories:
- initial room,
- superior room,
- privilege room,
- deluxe room and
- junior suite.
You will benefit from valet parking and luggage service in addition to a reception open all week at any time of the day. Wi-Fi internet access is available throughout the hotel, free of charge.
After a day spent discovering Burgundy, treat yourself to a meal in the 2 Michelin-starred William Frachot restaurant, located in our luxury hotel, where you can sample dishes such as :
- crayfish, crispy calf's head,
- the revisited oeuf meurette,
- regional pigeon, white asparagus,
- sweetbreads, salsify,
A wide range of tasty meals await you for the greatest pleasure of your taste buds!
The Burgundy region is particularly famous for its wine production, but wine is not all that the region has to offer tourists.
Be seduced by the richness of Burgundy's heritage and learn more about its history by visiting places such as:
- The Hôtel-Dieu Museum to explore the Middle Ages
- The Morvan Regional Natural Park for outdoor activities
- The Abbey of Fontenay
- The Palace of the Dukes of Burgundy and its museums
- The Place Darcy and its Porte Guillaume
- The Place de la Libération
- The Route des Grands Crus de Brougogne
A dream holiday with your loved ones, from the Hostellerie du Chapeau Rouge, a luxury hotel in Burgundy, ideally located in Dijon's historic city centre.