Our Michelin-starred restaurant welcomes you from Tuesday to Saturday for lunch and dinner and offers you an original and refined cuisine prepared by renowned chef, William Frachot.
Our bar area welcomes you for your relaxing moments over a drink or simply for a reading break in a peaceful setting. Our bartender offers a selection of drinks including a wine list with wines from Burgundy, other French regions but also foreign. All the wines from our cellar have been carefully selected by Maxime Brunet, best young sommelier of France in 2013.
We also have a wellness area equipped with a steam room, a sauna and hydromassage showers open all days from 7 am to 21 pm on request. Graduate beauticians will present you their card of care and will be able to advise you according to your wishes.
Book your stay
Enjoy the steam room or sauna before or after your treatment. Hot drinks are also available to extend your break.
- Mix of relating massage and hot-stone massage
- Personalized relaxing massage
- Your choice of well-being massage: back, face/head or feet
- Life in Vendôme: reinforced anti-aging action
- Springs and laoons of Polynesia: detoxifying, oxygenating and revealing action
- Secrets of Japan: soothing and regenerating action
- Eyes contour care: to restore youth and freshness to your complexion
- Luxury travel in Dubaï: relaxing and nourishing
- Exotic trip to Punta Cana: nourishing care and dynamizing
- Scandinavian evasion: draining and toning
Thematic tours by group are proposed by the Tourist Office of Dijon to allow you to discover the city, whether you stay with family or friends.
If you want to make the most of your visit, we advise you to take the "Dijon City Pass" This map was created to allow visitors to discover a maximum of sites and activities at a great price and have access unlimited public transport from Dijon Métropole (bus and tram). This pass exists under 3 formulas of 24, 48 or 72h and can be bought at the Tourist Office located rue des Forges or on their website.
Click here to visit the Website of Tourist Office of Dijon